1. My new job as an Early Childhood Educator.
I've always been in pursuit of a viable job that balances satisfaction and consistency. Writing books and teaching piano were unreliable, but Early Childhood Education ticks all the boxes.
2. Seeing my baby nephew grow up.Because let's face it -- the more babies can do, the more fun they are.
3. A potential trip to France.
It's not confirmed . . . but I can still imagine it, right? Hopefully getting better at the language day by day, drinking coffee in shops that say "coffee" on them.
4. Progressing in edits for Knives in the Shadows.
And possibly finishing it. The hardest parts have been done, but I still have a lot of time to put in. The results will be worth the wait.
5. Finishing my Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
I'll understand my job more, be more skilled, and earn more money. I still won't earn much, but more is better.